Facebook event page
Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
901 Prince of Wales Drive (parking lot location), Ottawa, Ontario K2C 3J9
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
Get ready for a truly unique yoga experience! Whether you are a seasoned yogi or are new to the practice, you will love this chance to take part in a class like no other. Enjoy a 75-minute yoga class – led by a certified instructor – in a historic farm setting, accompanied by the playful antics of baby goats. Get in touch with your inner kid!
Benefits of this class include: stretching, relaxation, laughter, and one-of-a-kind photos!
Tickets will go on sale April 25th at 12 p.m.
Reservation required: $25.00 + tax (Member price: $22.00 + tax)
May 24, 2018, 7 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
May 30, 2018, 7 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
June 7, 2018, 7 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
June 13, 2018, 7 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
• Participants must be aged 15 and up.
• All participants must sign the attached waiver. Participants aged 17 and under must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver.
• Participants need to bring their own yoga mat and water bottle.
• This class will take place outdoors with live goats.
• Dress comfortably in clothes that are suitable for yoga.
• Space is limited!